by Water-Colour (#w-c) Изображение - savepic.su — сервис хранения изображений

Silver Star

Богомол

Совозвёзд

Белолапка

Леа-Мур

Ледозвёздка

События в игре

Игра ведётся на новых территориях Котов - Воителей. Это значит, что вы увидите Лунное Озеро, Остров советов и много нового. На данный момент ведётся свободная игра.

Изображение - savepic.su — сервис хранения изображений

Изображение - savepic.su — сервис хранения изображений

Облачно, возможны дожди. Днём до + 10; ночью +5.
Новости на форуме:

• Приветствуем вас на форуме Новая История! Нам ещё нет и недели, поэтому нужны игроки, модераторы, квестоплёты и просто интересные личности. Присоединяйтесь (:

• По техническим вопросам просьба обращаться к Серебряной Звезде. По вопросам возможного партнёрства - к Богомолу. Найти своё место в игре вам поможет Совозвёзд.

• Не забываем, рейтинг нашей игры - G, то есть данный форум открыт для посещения пользователями любого возраста (:

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP

Тыкайте на баннер топа каждый день и голосуйте за нас!

Приветствуем вас на нашем форуме! Вас ждут интересные квесты, добрая администрация и море позитива! Присоединяйтесь (:

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Коты-Воители. Новая История. » Грозовое Племя » Ученики - наставники

Ученики - наставники

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 31

Свободные наставники:

Остролистая
Белолапка
Солнечная Роса
Пепелица

Свободные ученики:

Beath

Я могу быть наставником, если не маловата! :mybb:

наставник

Silver Star написал(а):

Свободные наставники:

Сюда

Silver Star написал(а):

Свободные наставники:Остролистая
Белолапка
Солнечная Роса

Сюды Пепелицу.

вписал

Меня в ученики

Beath
вписала

я тут новенькая. ни чего не знаю. кто нибудь из администраторов/модераторов пожалуйста помогите. объясните хотя бы как выставить фото на аву.

И добавьте меня в ученики)

It's an awesome post designed for all the online viewers; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all vital infos. I'd like to peer more posts like this .

Appreciating the hard work you put into your website and in depth information you offer. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information. Great read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

I am sure this post has touched all the internet users, its really really fastidious post on building up new website.

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Very useful info specifically the ultimate part :) I deal with such info a lot. I used to be looking for this particular info for a very lengthy time. Thank you and good luck.

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Thanks

Hello, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this post. It was funny. Keep on posting!

Appreciation to my father who stated to me on the topic of this website, this blog is in fact amazing.

This article offers clear idea designed for the new people of blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging.

We stumbled over here from a different web address and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page yet again.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about %meta_keyword%. Regards

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

I wanted to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post…

Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a top notch article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and never seem to get anything done.

Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

I'd like to find out more? I'd care to find out some additional information.

Good way of describing, and pleasant piece of writing to take information on the topic of my presentation topic, which i am going to convey in academy.

Right here is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You understand so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that has been written about for decades. Great stuff, just excellent!

I must thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site. I'm hoping to see the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own blog now ;)

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who was conducting a little research on this. And he actually ordered me dinner because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this subject here on your web page.

error error error error
error error error error
error error error error
error error error error

Вы здесь » Коты-Воители. Новая История. » Грозовое Племя » Ученики - наставники